Dock & Door - Repair & Maintenance plus Installation
Repair & Maintenance Service Plan for your Loading Dock & Doors
Having a Dock & Door Repair/Maintenance service plan is essential for the safety of your personnel, work environment and profitability. We provide professionally trained technicians who will evaluate your current loading dock and doors situation.
A full assessment of the condition and safety of your current loading dock area and warehouse doors will be made by a qualified dock tech. A detailed proposal and recommended service plan will then be provided to you in order to address any safety concerns.
Schedule your Dock and Door Assesment Today! Call 800.442.3061
Types of Repair and Service May Include:
- Door roller, hinges, and/or panel replacement
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving door parts
- Repair broken door drum and bearings
- Align and balance doors
- Full door replacements
- Replace frayed door cables, and open 'hot' lines to prevent fire hazard
- Install and repair all commercial opener and jacks shafts
- Maintenance of dock levelers, seals, and under-leveler seals
You need routine maintenance on your Industrial Doors & Dock Equipment
Schedule a visit with us today. One of our service specialists will come to your site and inspect your current equipment. You'll be provided with a professional evaluation including a suggested maintenance plan.
* For customers within a 50 mile radius of zip code 75220 *
Download a copy of the Industrial Doors Maintenance Details - PDF.
Download a copy of the Dock Levelers Maintenance Details - PDF.
Cleaning and inspection of Industrial Doors, Dock Doors, and Dock Levelers
Safety inspection, cleaning, and maintenance service on industrial doors and dock levelers may include the following. *We understand that every facility will be different and may call for a customized solution.
Industrial & Dock Doors:
- Check rollers and hinges, drums, springs
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving parts
- Align and balance door while checking internal gears and moving parts
- Checking electrical connections and operator rails, if applicable
- Pit clean out - remove all debris
- Lubricate dock leveler
- Adjust hold down box
- Check and tighten electrical and/or hydraulic connections
Dock & Door Install & Repair Gallery
Be sure to also check out our Industrial Doors & Flexible Space Partitioning Solutions.