Industrial Doors, Partitioning & Noise Reduction Solutions
Optimize your entrances and workspace with industrial doors and partioning solutions.
Looking for affordable industrial space partitioning or noise reduction solutions at 1/3 the price of construction? W.W. Cannon, Inc. offers complete industrial space partitioning consultation, design and installation. Contact us today. We'll help you find an effective solution.
High Speed Industrial Doors
Our high-speed industrial doors are designed for your specific application and environment.
We offer high-speed industrial doors for:
- Traditional manufacturing plants
- Food processing plants
- Clean room systems
- Distribution facilities
- Cold Storage facilities
- Automotive facilities
Partitioning & Noise Reduction Solutions
Partition off workspace and contain noise with maximum performance noise control curtaining
Fire-safe and easily installed, our noise reduction solutions are ideal for:
- Architectural, commercial, and industrial settings
- Noisy equipment or machinery
- In-plant dividers
- Isolation booths for test equipment
- Office cross-talk panels
- Dividers for workstations
- Movable screens
- Liners for existing walls
- Engine housing liners
- Community noise problems
- Hard reflective surfaces
You need routine maintenance on your Industrial Doors & Partitions
Schedule a visit with us today. One of our service specialists will come to your site and inspect your current equipment. You'll be provided with a professional evaluation including a suggested maintenance plan.
* For customers within a 50 mile radius of zip code 75220 *
Download a copy of the Industrial Doors Maintenance Details - PDF.
Download a copy of the Dock Levelers Maintenance Details - PDF.
Cleaning and inspection of Industrial Doors, Dock Doors, and Dock Levelers
Safety inspection, cleaning, and maintenance service on industrial doors and dock levelers may include the following. *We understand that every facility will be different and may call for a customized solution.
Industrial & Dock Doors:
- Check rollers and hinges, drums, springs
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving parts
- Align and balance door while checking internal gears and moving parts
- Checking electrical connections and operator rails, if applicable
- Pit clean out - remove all debris
- Lubricate dock leveler
- Adjust hold down box
- Check and tighten electrical and/or hydraulic connections
Industrial Doors & Partitions Gallery
Be sure to also check out our security/guarding products & lockers.