Another Satisfied Customer!
Finishing up the installation of a Gorbel Workstation and Jib Crane System Designed for Loading/Unloading Heavy Equipment in a CNC Machine Shop in Dallas, TX
As the scheduled project at Shamrock Precision neared its deadline, W.W. Cannon’s installation manager, Richard Fargason with J.R. Mounger, completed the installation of the Gorbel G-Force Workstation Bridge Crane – on time.
Micah Embrey had the following to say about W.W. Cannon’s installation team, “The installation team was amazing! Great work and communication. Will definitely use them again and request the same crew.”
Free Standing Work Station Bridge Crane
• Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
• Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
• Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet
• Easy to move and position loads
• Modular design for greater flexibility
• Doesn’t require existing support structure
Features and Benefits
• Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
• Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
• Ease of Installation / install on any standard 6″ concrete floor
• Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
• Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
Watch a working demo of the Gorbel Workstation Bridge Crane.
Contact us at 800.442.3061 for advice and/or assistance with finding the perfect intelligent lifting device for your application.