W.W. Cannon Awarded 2021 MHEDA MVP
Presented 2021 Most Valuable Partner Award For 7th Consecutive Year[Press Release: Dallas, Texas, January 2021]
For the 7th consecutive year, W.W. Cannon, LLC has been presented with the prestigious MVP (Most Valuable Partner) Award in 2021 for their achievements in 2020. They were honored to receive the award from their industry’s trade organization, the Material Handling Equipment Distributor’s Association (MHEDA).
All recipients of the MHEDA MVP Award must satisfy a rigorous set of criteria which less than 10% of MHEDA members achieve. To qualify, member companies are required to provide documented evidence of their commitment to their partners in business including their customers, employees, and suppliers. The following areas are considered:
- Industry Advocacy
- Customer Service & Safety Practices
- Business Networking
- Continuing Education
- Business Best Practices
As a 2021 MVP, W.W. Cannon has successfully demonstrated a commitment to business excellence, professionalism, and good stewardship through:
- Educating teams in groundbreaking industry technology and advanced equipment to future-proof client’s operations and improve efficiency
- Ongoing participation in company studies and exercises to raise the bar on customer experience and satisfaction
- Company involvement with charitable organizations and Christian ministries to improve our community and encourage industry leaders to do the same
- Staff, installation teams, service and repair crews are required to routinely participate in extensive in-factory vendor training, trade skill courses, OSHA 10, and additional safety certifications to serve the highest level of safety and quality to our customers
- Monthly partnership with MHEDA teams for learning and sharing ideas to promote, improve, and make a positive impact on our industry
- Continually building a positive work culture where our team members can learn, grow, and thrive while striving for professionalism, excellence, and outstanding customer service
“We’re honored to once again receive the MHEDA MVP award. It’s one more way we can communicate to our customers W.W. Cannon’s commitment to providing the highest level of quality and customer service they have come to expect from us,” said Gregory A. Brown, President of W.W. Cannon, LLC.
Contact us with any questions about how we continue to win this prestigious award, year after year, through providing the best service and best-practice solutions to our customers. 800-442-3061.
For over eight decades, W.W. Cannon, LLC has been the name to trust for turnkey material handling and automation solutions. From design and layout planning to installation and preventative maintenance plans.
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
Forklift accidents are at the top of the list for potential hazards in most distribution centers and warehouses. Collision accidents…
The increased air flow effect on workers can be like an island breeze, relieving hot, sweaty conditions and accelerating cooling….