Dock & Door Preventative Maintenance Service Plans for Dallas/Fort Worth
We all know the importance of keeping our cars or trucks properly maintained. There are many parts that move and rub against each other. As this occurs the force and friction can create problems with overheating, warping, or loosening of components and hardware. You wouldn’t trust your family in a vehicle that wasn’t safe – the same should apply for warehouse equipment and workers.
Just like getting a tune up or your oil changed on your vehicle, preventative maintenance is equally as crucial for the safety and longevity of your industrial doors and dock equipment. Routine maintenance extends the life of your equipment and also helps to prevent the possibility of downtime and accidents. Without a maintenance plan, failure of your equipment is almost certain.
The loading dock is the heart of your warehouse operations – either you’re receiving products or shipping them out – there’s a lot of movement and energy. Without this process running smoothly, it can cost money and be detrimental to your client relationships. Your reputation is on the line.
Having a preventative maintenance program is not a guarantee against failure or damage to your equipment, rather it’s an asset to the overall efficiency of your operations.
To keep your dock operations running efficiently, we offer a complete preventative maintenance plan with a competitive pricing structure. A consistent and routine maintenance plan for your industrial doors and dock equipment alleviates guessing and worrying on your part so your time can be spent on conducting business.
Additional benefits to you with a maintenance plan through us:
- Preferred pricing on parts, labor, and equipment.
- Training for safe operation of equipment.
- Partnering with WW Cannon, Inc. provides you with an outlet for new parts and warehouse equipment. We’re a total warehouse solutions provider.
- Warehouse equipment installations are our specialty.
- Due to growing demand, we’ve added new technicians and vehicles to our maintenance team.
- *For customers within a 50-mile radius of zip code 75220*
- ‘On Call’ priority service for emergencies
- Customized maintenance solutions
- Visits customized to your schedule and needs
- Trained, professional technicians
- All recommended repairs/replacements are quoted for your review and approval
- Detailed checklist after every visit showing summary of equipment
- Equipment numbered and logged by type, brand, size, and model
- Quote for suggested repairs and replacements if needed
- Detailed record of inspections, evaluations and solutions
Types of maintenance/repair services we offer include:
(Including but not limited to)
Dock and Industrial Doors
- Check rollers and hinges, drums, springs
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving parts
- Replace damaged, missing, or worn hardware
- Align and balance door while checking internal gears and moving parts
- Check electrical connections and operator rails if applicable
- Install and repair all commercial opener and jack shafts
- Replace frayed door cables, and open ‘hot’ lines to prevent fire hazard
Dock Levelers, Seals, and Under-leveler Seals
- Pit clean out – remove all debris
- Lubricate dock leveler
- Adjust hold down box
- Check and tighten electrical and/or hydraulic connections
- Inspect all weld points for cracks or breaks
- Adjust drive chain tension
- Check drive motor and gearbox for wear and damage
- Inspect hook and hook-shaft for wear and damage
- Lubricate and clean
*Any other equipment on plan will be determined by technician
*Repair, parts, and installation additional
Call us today at 800-442-3061 for a free consultation on a Preventative Maintenance Plan for your Dock Equipment and Industrial Doors.
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
Our client was on a tight budget with a tight deadline to launch their e-commerce store and needed a fast,…
Warehouse pallet rack safety netting is an effective, simple, and affordable solution for work area protection and flue space compliance….