MHEDA Awards W.W. Cannon, Inc. Most Valuable Partner
W.W. Cannon, Inc. material handling and storage solution distributor has been awarded the prestigious Most Valuable Partner (MVP) Status for 2017 in a program from the industry’s trade association, Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association.
W.W. Cannon, Inc. successfully demonstrated a commitment to business excellence, professionalism and good stewardship to earn this award.
MVP status requires a company to provide evidence of their commitment to their partners in business including their customers, employees and suppliers. W.W. Cannon, Inc. satisfied criteria in the following important areas:
- Industry Relations – W.W. Cannon works for the good of the industry by supporting and promoting the material handling industry, MHEDA programs and conferences. Leaders and employees take an active role in volunteering for community service projects and supports ministry needs financially and practically.
- Customer Service & Safety Practices – We have a structured organizational safety manual program currently in use. We receive top customer service and sales awards from our manufacturers.
- Business Networking – Greg Brown is actively involved in industry related MHEDA Networking Groups to provide innovative solutions for his customers. We are actively posting Case Studies, White Pages, and industry related articles on our Blog – “Bringing Order to Chaos.” We are creating new avenues of communication through our social media accounts: LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Continuing Education & Training – We attend dynamic educational webinars offered by MHEDA, and other related leaders throughout the year. Receiving the MHEDA Journal keeps us informed about new technology, and industry changes. Our company routinely attends MHEDA Conventions for the most up-to-date training tools and teaching in our industry.
- Business Best Practices – W.W. Cannon, Inc. has participated in MHEDA’s DISC Survey and the employee compensation survey. W.W. Cannon, Inc. has had multiple articles published in the MHEDA Journal.
Greg Brown, president of W.W. Cannon states, “Receiving the MVP is very rewarding. The whole team had to work together to make this happen. Knowing that WW Cannon is worthy of such a quality award builds morale and shows customers and associates that we “mean business”. We are serious and dedicated to serving the customer and being a great place to work.
In today’s business environment it can be difficult to differentiate yourself from other companies that may have far less capability. Having a quality control or excellence program on your resume speaks volumes. MHEDA is a top rate organization and having recognition from them says “we are above average in our industry.” W.W. Cannon, Inc. Avetta, formerly PICS Audit Certified, and IsNetWorld approved.
Customers are looking for any way they can to reduce risk. Seeing that they are doing business with a supplier that has taken the time to be involved in the MVP program reassures them that they are not doing business with just an average or below average vendor.
Dallas, Texas based W.W. Cannon, Inc. is a material handling, and storage planning specialist since 1938 with a total of 18 employees and two additional branches in Houston and San Antonio.
HEDA is the only national trade association dedicated solely to improving the proficiency of the independent material handling distributor. Representing close to 650 companies in the material handling industry, MHEDA provides services to companies seeking to improve their business through education, networking, bench marking and best practices.
Being a Texas company, we KNOW how to keep cool. Our experienced specialists solve heat issues with a variety of…
As a company grows, storage and accessibility can become an issue. Pallet Flow Rack can double your storage space the…
WireCrafter’s portable employee separation panels help to enforce social distancing safety parameters defined by the CDC for the workplace. These portable…