Part 1 – Crane Installation for Energy Oilfield Service Machine Shop in Dallas TX
Gorbel Workstation and Jib Crane System Designed for Loading and Unloading Heavy Equipment for the Energy Industry in a CNC Machine Shop in Dallas, TX
Greg Brown, president W.W. Cannon, Inc., collaborated with Micah Embrey, Vice President Shamrock Precision, to design a crane system for their CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Machine Shop. They needed a safe and efficient way to move heavy tools in-and-out of the machine shop.
The G-Force Crane was the perfect solution needed to safely move heavy equipment, increase productivity, and create a safer work environment for personnel. W.W. Cannon’s installation manager, Richard Fargason with J.R. Mounger led the installation of the Gorbel’s G-Force crane.
G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device – Q Series
• Capacities from 165 to 1320 lbs.
• Speeds up to 200 ft. per minute
• Can cover multiple work cells
• Rapid return on investment through increased productivity and reduced product damage
• Decreases risk of operator injury creating a safer work environment
• Higher environmental ratings (more tolerant to dust and liquid)
• Enhances job performance
Features and Benefits:
• Patented G360™ collector and swivel assembly prevents damage to coil and/or optional air coil
• Remote mount auxiliary I/O block mounted below the handle
• Handle configurations are easily changeable in the field
• Intuitive servo-controlled lift
• Standard float mode capability
• Standard coil cords with in-field add-on air hose
• LCD on hand controller communicates more information like system status and diagnostics
• Seamless operator present function by means of a photo sensor
• Ergonomic Slide handle design
• Ease of installation for reduced installation time & costs
Watch a working demo of the G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device http://gorbel.com/media/videos/intelligentassistdeviceoverview.aspx
Contact us for advice and/or assistance with finding the perfect intelligent lifting device for your application.
During this challenging time, W.W. Cannon is keeping its doors OPEN for dock and door repair servicing and warehouse equipment…
We are very excited to officially announce the launch of our newly designed website. As an industry leader providing turnkey…