COVID-19 Policy for Dallas/FW Dock Door Repairs & Warehouse Equipment Maintenance
COVID-19 Policy Update for W.W. Cannon’s Material Handling Equipment Repair & Maintenance Plans
W.W. Cannon is an essential business to the supply chain industry.
During this challenging time, W.W. Cannon’s doors are OPEN for dock and door repair servicing and warehouse equipment maintenance to help support the livelihoods of our customers and protect the continuation of their business operations. Our offices are open, staffed, and operating with normal business hours – though closed to all visitors.
Partnering with You to Keep Your Doors Open
W.W. Cannon’s Repair and Maintenance Plans will continue to be performed in order to reduce the risk of downtime or costly repairs that could put our clients in jeopardy of closing. Same-day Emergency Repairs will also continue to be available 24/7.
Our service technicians have been educated on safe hygiene and will perform all necessary tasks while adhering to strict sanitary practices to maintain our customer’s safety as well as their own.
W.W. Cannon’s COVID-19 Prevention Practices
We’re doing our part to implement safe, effective COVID-19 prevention practices. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re responding with heightened awareness. We’re all complying with new, daily anti-viral disinfecting, personal hygiene, and social protocol routines as follows:
- Our offices, work surfaces, doors, equipment, and vehicles are scheduled for cleaning throughout the day, every day, with anti-viral spray and wipes.
- We’ve supplied our office staff, service technicians, and equipment installers with hand sanitizer to use while on the job and they’re required to frequently wash their hands.
- In order to limit the potential spread of COVID-19, we’ve asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands with our clients and to maintain a respectful distance.
- Most importantly, we’ve asked all our employees to stay home if they are showing any cold or flu symptoms.
We’re Here for Your Support
We know how important it is to keep your equipment running smoothly – especially right now. And if we all work safely, we can accomplish this. We’re all in this together.
W.W. Cannon’s Maintenance & Repair Plans:
- Same-Day Repair Service
- Emergency Service Repairs 24/7
- Fully Stocked & Equipped Vehicles
- 24 Hour Call Line 800-442-3061
- Professional, Certified & Trained Technicians
- We Repair & Service All Major Brands
- All Work Is Guaranteed
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
Our client was on a tight budget with a tight deadline to launch their e-commerce store and needed a fast,…
Warehouse pallet rack safety netting is an effective, simple, and affordable solution for work area protection and flue space compliance….