Straddle & Cantilever Carriage Options
The straddle and cantilever material lift configurations each have their opperational benefits. We’ll first assess your needs to determine your necessary load capacity, frequency, and loading/unloading requirements. Then we’ll help you choose which hydraulic material lift configuration will work best for your requirements by taking advantage of a high quality, cost effective configuration.
Straddle Hydraulic VRC Configuration
Best suited for single-level usage (ground plus one) and lower frequency cycle rates. The straddle material lift configuration permits the choice of either C or Z Loading/Unloading patterns, providing extra flexibility to maneuver loads in the direction desired.
Cantilever Hydraulic VRC Configuration
Best suited for single-level usage and lower frequency cycle rates. Choice of Loading/Unloading Patterns C, Z or 90 load patterns. Used for low overhead clearances and tall loads.
- Straddle Lifts Platform Sizes:
- Up to 8 ft. wide x 12 ft. long
- Straddle Lifts Loading / Unloading:
- C-Load or Z-Load patterns
- Cantilever Lifts Platform Sizes:
- Up to 8 ft. wide x 6 ft. long
- Cantilever Lifts Loading / Unloading:
- C-Load, Z-Load, or 90-Degree loading patterns
- Reduced bracing and lower wheel loads for extended service life
- Reduces design loads and component wear
- Provides flexibility to maneuver loads
- Freestanding models available with optional support structure
- Allows material movement with the smallest possible equipment footprint
- May be used where headroom is restricted