Fast, easy, and cost-effective way to add space to your facility or office.
Starrco Modular Office Solutions are a pre-engineered alternative to traditional construction that allows you to add additional space and/or rooms within an existing facility.
They’re engineered for easy installation and relocation while providing the structural integrity and strength of conventional construction. Modular Offices can be designed as single or 2-story, with non-load or load-bearing roofs, as well as in conjunction with a steel mezzanine, depending on your specific needs.
Detailed CAD drawings along with individually labeled components make your installation fast, easy and completed in a fraction of the time of conventional construction. All materials are pre-cut, mitered and completely finished making for a minimal dust and mess installation completed by our trained installation team.
Modular buildings can be completely dismantled, relocated and reassembled, qualifying them as tangible equipment. This allows modular offices to be depreciated over 7 years as opposed to 39 years required with permanent construction.
- Tax advantages and saving costs
- Fast work space without permanent construction cost
- Windows, doors, ceiling, roof, modular electrical systems, and lighting included
- Tax advantages and significant cost savings
- Flexible, easy to expand, reconfigure or relocate
- Quick installation of electrical, telephone and computer wiring
- Standard or pre-wired modular electrical system
- Aluminum track and posts will not rust or corrode
- 2-piece wall stud design for easy removal and replacement of panels
- Windows, steel and wood framed doors
- Corrugated steel roof deck and drop ceiling system, including lighting
- Options to maximize functionality and appearance