Secured Storage for Evidence & Property
DEA Evidence and Property Rooms protected by a high level secured wire storage enclosure will allow you to bring in goods knowing that they will be heavily secured and protected from unauthorized access. Wire partition evidence lockers and cages are ideal for your small storage and security requirements.
WireCrafters Style 840 partition systems versatility offers options to section off your current rooms or craft a self-contained storage system with secured entrance. Having controlled access to your valuable property without losing visibility is one of the many benefits of WireCrafters modular wire partition systems.
Secured & On Guard
WireCrafters security enclosures are secured with hardware only accessible from the inside of the wire mesh cage. Tamper-proof hardware can be supplied for additional security.
Secured entrance enclosures allow limited access to property room inventory while keeping a clear view of all stored equipment. Because of the open, secured wire system, you can take advantage of the facilities current lighting, HVAC, sprinklers and other systems.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4’-0” or 5’-0” high by 1’-0” to 10’-0” wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8” mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
- Heavy duty options are available.