Providing Secured Entrances for Loading Docks & Facilities
WireCrafters Driver Access Cages are designed to detain delivery personnel to a specific location in a busy dock environment.
Drivers are detained in a secured area with a service window, which includes a countertop to sign-in and pick up appropriate documentation. Also, surprise visitors have one point of entry: the Driver Access Cage service window.
Providing driver access cages prevents the possibilities of injuries due to unfamiliar personnel in the warehouse while fork trucks and automated machinery are in use.
- Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork pass through.
- Coded push button entry lock available.
- Remote controlled electric latch release available.
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2” x 1” rectangular opening.
- Steel support posts 2” square.
- Posts have welded on base plate for lagging to the floor.
- Posts are set no more than 10’ apart.
- Walls have minimum 1 1/2” horizontal reinforcement at least every 60”.