Spring Into Action With Dock & Door Repair in Dallas/FW
It’s that time again to get in some spring cleaning in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. After a hard working season, your dock doors, dock levelers, and loading dock equipment are more than ready to be inspected and repaired.
Dock & Door Repair Spring Special
Our dock and door repair technicians will get your loading dock area back in peak shape and performance. Our goal is to service your equipment now so you can focus on the future of your business.
Fully stocked service trucks will come to your location at a scheduled time. We’ll conduct a thorough inspection of your equipment, taking note of any potential issues. Cleaning and repairs are done on the same day.
Your valuable equipment is serviced by our in-house team – we do not subcontract repairs. Our professional repair techs are certified, trained, and equipped to service just about anything on or near your loading dock.
Maintenance & Repair Services Include:
Dock and Industrial Doors
- Check rollers and hinges, drums, springs
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving parts
- Replace damaged, missing, or worn hardware
- Align and balance door while checking internal gears and moving parts
- Check electrical connections and operator rails if applicable
- Install and repair all commercial opener and jack shafts
- Replace frayed door cables, and open ‘hot’ lines to prevent fire hazard
Dock Levelers, Seals, and Under-leveler Seals
- Pit clean out – remove all debris
- Lubricate dock leveler
- Adjust hold down box
- Check and tighten electrical and/or hydraulic connections
- Inspect all weld points for cracks or breaks
- Adjust drive chain tension
- Check drive motor and gearbox for wear and damage
- Inspect hook and hook-shaft for wear and damage
- Lubricate and clean
Get Your Dock Equipment Preventive Maintenance Plan
To eliminate the need for urgent emergency repairs, let us customize a preventive maintenance plan (PMP) for your work area. Our PMPs are proven to increase safety, reduce downtime, and sustain maximum operational flow of your industrial equipment – conveyor systems, industrial rack systems, dock doors, dock levelers, and most equipment in your warehouse.
Our PMP Program includes:
- ‘On Call’ priority service for emergencies
- Customized maintenance solutions
- Visits customized to your schedule and needs
- Trained, professional technicians
- All recommended repairs/replacements are quoted for your review and approval
- Detailed checklist after every visit showing summary of equipment
- Equipment numbered and logged by type, brand, size, and model
- Quote for suggested repairs and replacements if needed
- Detailed record of inspections, evaluations and solutions
- Preferred pricing on parts, labor, and equipment.
- Training for safe operation of equipment.
- Partnering with us provides you with an outlet for new parts and warehouse equipment. We’re a total warehouse solutions provider.
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
Forklift accidents are at the top of the list for potential hazards in most distribution centers and warehouses. Collision accidents…
The increased air flow effect on workers can be like an island breeze, relieving hot, sweaty conditions and accelerating cooling….